- $76,195.00 -124,840.00/year*
1 Center Cir
BDO's Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
Perform operating expense and real estate tax escalation audits on behalf of commercial office tenants. This individual schedules and performs all assigned lease audits relating to common area, real estate taxes, utilities, and other components of additional rent. Ensures the timely completion of the entire audit cycle, including preplanning, conducting the audit, and writing reports based on findings, follow-ups, and negotiations including the recovery of any identified overcharges.
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, Property Management) is required
* Master's or other graduate degree/professional credential preferred (MBA, JD, CPA, etc.) preferred
* 5+ years of experience in lease auditing or related lease administration work required
Property management accounting knowledge required
* Experience in property management preferred
* Proficiency in cost analysis, gross up calculations, review of ledgers, contracts and other financial books and records required
* Forensic accounting experience preferred
* Client Relationship experience preferred
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite required
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Superior verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to effectively delegate work as needed
* Strong analytical, research and critical thinking skills as well as decision-making skills
* Capacity to work well in a team environment
* Ability to travel (20% over course of a year)
Associated topics: asset manager, community management, property, property administrator, property manager, property operator, property preservation, property specialist, security, safety
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...