- Bessemer Trust
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
1 Center Cir
The Senior Bank Operations Manager will oversee of all aspects of the firm's cash transfer activities (wire transfers, ACH, official checks) and checking account and debit card offerings.
The hired candidate will be required to ensure the following, varying responsibilities are managed in a consistent, proactive and highly professional manner:
* Managing and enhancing all current banking offerings and related cash transfer activities (wire transfers, ACH, checks).
* Providing high-end and customized support is provided to our clients and Client Advisors.
* Working with Legal, Compliance and others to design appropriate procedures to comply with regulatory requirements.
* Remaining informed of current and projected offerings of competitors and propose Bessemer's course of action.
* Driving collaboration with IT team to prioritize and execute projects and well as support recurring operations.
* Implementing fraud management procedures.
* Designing, implementing and documenting Bank Operations processes.
* Continuing and enhancing our control focused environment.
* Communicating with executive management, Client Advisory and Internal Audit as may be required.
* Overseeing vendors (due diligence and recurring management).
* Interacting with regulators and other governing agencies.
* Maintaining and improving disaster recovery plan.
* Proposing and leading projects.
* Motivating and training staff.
* Experience with managing operations team.
* Significant experience in designing, implementing and managing all facets of banking systems.
* Demonstrated knowledge of banking regulatory requirements and fraud management, particularly those relating to DDA accounts and funds transfer activity.
* Detailed knowledge of FRB, NACHA and VISA or MasterCard Debit/ATM operations.
* Bachelor's degree required.
* One or more of the following accreditations is preferred: AAP, APRP and NCP.
* Proven ability to write operational policies and desk-top procedures.
* Capable of working directly and effectively with executive management, front-office, IT, Legal, Compliance and Internal Audit and regulators.
* Ability to serve as the business lead on special projects and corporate initiatives.
* Excellent organization and communication skills.
* Shows tact, discretion, confidentiality and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential matters and documentation.
* Proactive thinker.
* Flexible and adaptable to rapid changes in the daily work environment and be resourceful in solving problems.
* Committed to dedicating the time required for the thoughtful and timely completion of tasks or projects, which may require working during evenings or weekends, either planned or unplanned.
Associated topics: associate director, chief investment officer, director, general operations manager, manage, president, president finance, senior director, staff, supervise
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...