1 Center Cir
Job ID: 152084
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading supplier of products for North America's building and landscaping markets. Its products include concrete masonry and hardscapes, packaged cement mixes, packaged lawn and garden products and composite decking products that are sold through a variety of channels. Oldcastle APG is the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands including Belgard Hardscapes, Echelon masonry products, Sakrete bagged dry-mixes, Anchor Wall Systems, MoistureShield composite decking, among others. With over 195 operating locations and 6,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces. Oldcastle APG is a U.S. subsidiary of CRH plc., a leading global diversified building materials group.
* Proactively manages customer programs. Plans, prepares and anticipates customer needs
* Reacts with a sense of urgency and delivers customer-centric solutions
* Manages customer expectations in regards to sales and services provided
* Provides and participates in all market and customer strategies
* Manages and coordinates territory DIY's, product knowledge training, customer, contractor and company events
* Partners with National Account Managers, Category Managers, Marketing team and local Operators to successfully execute projects and effectively communicates progress
* Communicates and implements National Retail initiatives within territory
* Accountability for meeting and exceeding Team and Customer Service performance expectations within territory
* Provides direct supervision of field sales and service team within territory
* Supervises the team's quality of work, timeliness and completion of daily assignments, tasks, and projects, including internal and external requests
* Approves overtime, vacation and expense reimbursements
Requirements / Education / Experience
* 3+ years of Retail industry and service experience
* High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and work experience
* Daily travel to and from company locations and/or customer locations; some overnight travel required
What CRH Americas Offers You
* Highly competitive base pay
* Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
* Group retirement savings program
* Health and wellness programs
* A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Architectural, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, leader, management, principal, sales leader, sales management, sales manager, shift lead, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...