The SCfK instructor's primary responsibility is to deliver fun, safe and effective programming for kids. Additional responsibilities include being knowledgeable about SCfK offerings and being able to respond to member inquiries.
The SCfK Instructor role achieves success through embodying our core competencies (Create the TSI Environment, Build a High Performing Team, Achieve Measurable Results).
Create the TSI Environment
Models the core attributes of a successful employee with the utmost integrity, lives the mission and empowers others to do the same; focused on building meaningful relationships with members, their kids and team members.
* Modeling and promoting the Clubhouse Rules.
* Adhering to all TSI policies and procedures including, but not limited to timeliness, codes of conduct, dress and timekeeping
* Lead by example maintaining a positive attitude and fun atmosphere while overseeing assigned group.
Build a High Performing Team
Actively facilitates self and team member development; constantly seeking new ways to build skills and competency; elevates the brand experience.
* Guaranteeing participants safety at all times and providing first aid when necessary, being constantly aware of children's medical conditions and food allergies.
* Conducting programming that is fun, safe and educational.
* Direct supervision of children during SCFK programming.
* Communicating pertinent participant/parental issues to appropriate parties.
* Staying informed of program offerings, session dates, pricing and make-up policy.
* Cooperating as a team with your fellow co-workers to adhere to schedules and assigned work stations.
* Taking attendance regularly at the start of every class.
* Responding to member inquiries in a timely manner.
Achieve Measurable Results
Meets and exceeds company goals and metrics surrounding employees and members; never satisfied with the status quo.
* Motivating children to participate in age appropriate activities.
* Building rapport with participant's parents to inform them of their child's progress, encouraging long-term participation in the program.
* Proudly supporting the training of new SCFK counselors
Required Skills and Experience
* AED-CPR certified
* Prior experience working with children
* Florida Applicants Only:
* All Florida applicants applying to a role working with children must complete a background screening during the application process through DCF.
* Massachusetts Applicants Only:
* All Massachusetts applicants applying to a role working with children must complete a CORI/SORI background check during the application process.
* Philadelphia Applicants Only:
* All Philadelphia applicants applying to a role working with children must complete an additional background clearance.